Uniform and sports clothing
In order to ensure uniformity throughout the school, certain items of clothing and sports kit are only available from our suppliers. Our uniform and sports kit is supplied by Early Years in Solihull and A. Oakes in Oldbury.
These items are compulsory and only available from our suppliers Early Years in Solihull and A Oakes in Oldbury:
- Blazer (with KES badge)
- KES tie
- PE shirt
- PE shorts
- Rugby shirt
- Rugby shorts
- Games socks
- Swimming trunks or swim jammers
- Warm drill top
- Warm tracksuit bottoms
- V-necked pullover (optional)
Additional items are also available:
- School cricket kit (boys will be told what items of cricket kit are required)
- Kit bags
- Base layers
- Beanie hats
Boys may not wear their own sports clothing in school.
Compulsory items available from any supplier
All the items below are essential, and many can be bought from our suppliers, but they can also be bought from other shops.
- Shirt: plain white.
- Trousers: black, school-style trousers.
- Shoes: black leather, not suede, not trainers, not boots.
- Socks: plain dark socks.
- Coat: any suitable coat.
- Rugby/football boots in the two winter terms
- A pair of white trainers and white sports socks for gym
The total cost of the uniform should be approximately £325.
The school will provide lab coats.
Naming of clothes
It is vital that all items of clothing should be clearly marked with the owner's name.
Every new pupil will need a calculator.
Your son will need a padlock with two keys so that he can lock his locker. At the beginning of term he should put a spare key in an envelope with his name on it and give it to his Form Tutor so that we don't have to resort to bolt-cutters.